Web Developer Job Posting
5:00 PM EST, June 16th 2017
Full time, ongoing
Commensurate with experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, team environment in a key development role
- Experience with WordPress CMS, WordPress Backend Modification and WordPress Theme Creation and Child Themes, SQL
- Experience developing or modifying plugins where custom needs require
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to quality work
- Familiarity with BuddyPress is an asset
- Familiarity with Game Design is also an asset
You will be successful if you:
- Proactively communicate with others in a collaborative team
- Have a willingness to learn and improve, troubleshoot and find solutions
- Hold yourself accountable
- Have the ability to adapt and be flexible with changing priorities and requirements
- Ask questions, give and take feedback in a constructive manner
More about us:
A digital content and social media company, Innovate By Day specializes in creating integrated online campaigns. Our customized digital and social media projects are dynamic, on brand, creative, grounded in research, and completed within budget constraints. Working with television and film producers, and broadcast networks, we develop engaging narratives in the digital space through the production of digital media content, execution of social media campaigns, paid reach including digital and out of home advertising, and management of online communities. We offer the opportunity to work in Toronto’s East End with convenient TTC subway access.
If you think you would be a fit for Innovate By Day in this role, please send your resumé and cover letter telling us why you would be a great addition to our team to Julie Reis at email@example.com by 5:00 PM EST on June 16 2017. We encourage you to include links to any relevant portfolio pieces or online presence you may have (including websites designed, blogs, social media handles, etc.).
Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.