Project Manager - Creative Services
Come work with us!
Are you the one in your group that makes the plans, assigns the tasks, books the restaurant, sources the decorations, and follows up with the caterer? If you’re the type who keeps track of everything, keeps everyone in the loop, and gets tremendous satisfaction from watching a plan come together, you may be the project management wunderkind we’re looking for.
We’re a diverse, dynamic, and fun creative team that works really closely together on cool and interesting projects.
Innovate By Day seeks a dynamic emerging or mid-level Project Manager to ensure the successful delivery of various client-centric campaigns. You will be responsible for driving clients’ campaign strategies, day-to-day communications, and overseeing project deliverables. You are able to adhere to deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, are fluent with social media platforms, and you have a passion for taking care of your clients. Experience and knowledge of the Canadian film and television industry is an asset.
Reporting to the leadership team, you’ll be an essential member of the Projects team that creates content for social media platforms to activate audiences and drive measurable results. You’ll be working remotely and expected to work during regular business hours in the Eastern time zone (ET).
Innovate By Day is a fully inclusive, queer-friendly, values-led company that employs and celebrates people of diverse identities and backgrounds, all working collaboratively in an equitable, supportive, and accountable environment. We’re a diverse, dynamic, and fun creative team that works closely on cool, important, and interesting projects.
The primary responsibilities of this position are anticipated to include:
- Manage all client communication on a project and ensuring the campaign goals and vision are met or exceeded, on time and on budget
- Manage the project workflow and budget, and coordinate with internal cross-functional teams (graphics, video, analytics, business affairs)
- Lead weekly project meetings and drive campaign course correction when needed
- Prepare and maintain project documentation (creative briefs, status reports, internal meeting notes, client meeting notes)
- Create and lead strategic campaigns based on client objectives
- Manage project administration, including presentation decks, creative briefs, workback schedules, project status reports (internal and/or external), and post mortem reports
- Monitor and proactively communicate changes in scope to client(s) and internal teams throughout the project lifespan
- Write copy for presentation decks, analytics reports, websites, digital ads, and other digital assets
- Manage all aspects of complex projects, including live events and productions, video shoots, and online advertisements
- Oversee content production (including video, graphic, and digital/web development)
- Work independently and as part of a team
Strategy, Planning and Reporting
- Create social and digital media strategies, content distribution plans, and editorial schedules to expand reach and engagement for various clients
- Plan and strategize paid media campaigns to achieve client objectives and goals
- Identify opportunities for growth, maximization of SEO and increased online discoverability within campaigns
- Provide client-facing campaign reports as well as internal post reports
- Bilingualism (French/English) in both spoken and written competencies is a must
- Education in project management, marketing, communications, social media, (or comparable) from an accredited college or university
- 2-4 years experience in a project/account management role, ideally in an agency environment
- Must have strong creative, strategic, analytical, communication, management, and organizational skills
- Knowledge, experience, and understanding of project management, work-backs, strategic documentation, and the management of people
- Exceptional writing and copy-editing skills and experience creating B2B and B2C copy
- Knowledge, experience, and understanding of online analytics tools and aggregators, digital technology, search engine optimization (SEO), new trends and the latest in social media innovations
- Proficiency with social media management tools and a solid understanding of social analytics
- Experience overseeing paid media campaigns (digital and social)
- Strong computer skills (Google Workspace, MS Office)
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Adobe Creative Suite, graphic design, and video editing are assets
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Canada (can work remotely and/or hybrid with in-person work from our Toronto, ON office)
Sound like a fit? Fill out Job Invitation here.
Innovate By Day is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, provincial, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Innovate By Day makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Thank you to all interested folks. Please note that we will only contact candidates that will proceed to the next phase.